Conveyancing Legal Secretary – Ballyclare – Up to 29K
Location: Ballyclare, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £25000 - £29000.00 per annum
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH48347
Expiry date: 2024-01-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a well-established and reputable legal firm, in the recruitment of a Conveyancing Legal Secretary. This role is based in Ballyclare and is a full-time, permanent position. They offer a fantastic salary of up to 29K for the right experience, have a great company culture and good staff retention.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with initiative and drive that is looking to build their career in a supportive environment.
What's on offer:
- Up to £29,000, dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, office based
- No micromanagement - autonomy of your work
- Monday- Friday (9am-5pm) Flexibility offered
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitor with a range of conveyancing administrative work. Typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- All forms of typing / audio typing - letters, faxes, memos, emails, documents,
- Preparation of Briefs
- Preparation of documents and filing of statutory returns
- Making telephone calls and receiving telephone messages on behalf of the solicitor
- Sending and receiving e-mail messages on behalf of the solicitor,
- Making appointments, keeping records and contacts up to date,
- Filing, faxing and photocopying duties, keeping records up to date,
- Being a support to the firm and the wider team, as and when required.
- Essential - at least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretary position
- Preferred - Conveyancing
- Effective time management skills
- Diary management
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs - www.honeycomb.jobs