Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40847
Expiry date: 2023-04-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading law firm based in East Belfast, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team.
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading law firm based in East Belfast, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a small law firm to support a Solicitor on a 1 to 1 basis. If you enjoy a busy and fast-paced working environment, then this role could be for you!
This role is a full-time permanent opportunity, with flexibility in starting and finishing hours.
- Salary ranging between £23 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holidays plus statutory days
You will be working in a small team in the East Belfast office, working 1 on 1 with one of the Solicitors on a daily basis. They are professional and aim to demonstrate the best possible services that they can provide. Would you like to work somewhere that values their work, values and employees? Look no further!
Your role as a Legal Secretary will provide support and assistance to a partner with a range of duties in the Conveyancing department.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management and organisation of travel, accommodation and appointments
- Supporting a Partner with a range of clerical and administrative duties
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading legal documents
- Maintain case management and office systems
- Completing dictation and audio typing
- Organising meetings, appointments and follow-up on action points
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Reception cover
- Using effective communication day-to-day, through emails, telephone and face-to-face
You will have;
- Experience as a Secretary in the legal environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package and case management systems
- Great organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **