Conveyancing Legal Secretary (Larne)
Location: Larne, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35742
Expiry date: 2022-10-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a long-standing law firm in the recruitment of a Conveyancing Legal Secretary. This company takes their corporate social responsibility seriously by sponsoring and supporting various charities. The role is a full-time, permanent, and based in Larne.
The Legal Secretary will work to assist the conveyancing team by completing a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings.
- Transcribing and proofreading documents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of files and documents.
- Ensuring files are kept updated.
- Transcribing from digital dictation.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents within necessary time scales.
- Facilitating meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Answering phone calls and liaising with clients to manage their expectations regarding timescales, progress and outcomes.
- Registering and sending title deeds back and forth.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other administrative duties necessary.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 6 months experience in a conveyancing legal secretary role (essential).
- Audio-typing experience.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Salary dependent on skills and experience, dependent on experience.
- Holidays: 20 days leave + statutory holidays
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.