Conveyancing Legal Secretary – West Belfast – Up to 29K
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47866
Expiry date: 2023-12-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client in the recruitment of a Conveyancing Legal Secretary. This role is based in West Belfast and is a full-time, permanent position. They offer a fantastic salary of up to 29K for the right experience and have a great company culture.
This client has been providing legal advice across Northern Ireland for more than 25 years. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with initiative and drive that is looking to build their career in a supportive environment.
What's on offer:-
- Up to £29,000, dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, office based
- No micromanagement - autonomy of your work
- Supporting Managing Director
The Legal Secretary will support the Solicitors with a range of conveyancing administrative work. Typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Opening & closing case files
- General administrative duties
- Audio typing
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Ensuring files are up to date and accurate, with high attention to detail
- Filing, organising, and updating documents in a timely manner
- Facilitate meeting updates and provide reminders
- Answer phone calls and take precise notes
- High levels of confidentially
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in conveyancing and matrimonial law - land web/ legal aid knowledge are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational and workflow management skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs - www.honeycomb.jobs