Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34741
Expiry date: 2022-08-31
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a Professional Services firm for the recruitment of a Corporate Personal Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position based in Belfast City Centre (Hybrid).
Our client is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing Corporate Team. Within this role you will provide support to the busy Corporate Team. This is a brand new role due to the growth of the department and will be a role that you can really shape and develop in.
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails with clients and third parties when required.
- Preparing correspondence and formatting documents as required and to a high standard.
- Organising and prioritising incoming correspondence, including scanning and photocopying.
- Dealing with case management software to open, manage and communicate on files within the limits of their ability, including using initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
- Diary management for a team to include arranging meetings, lunches, booking CPD etc.
- Provide support to relevant staff regarding internal reporting and managing workload.
- Other relevant duties as and when required.
- Previous PA experience (Preferably within Professional Services)
- Degree preferable
- Experience working in a office environment
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft 365
Salary and Package
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Excellent opportunities and support for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding