Corporate Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Juliet Bakovljev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47310
Expiry date: 2023-11-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be supporting our client, a leading law firm based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of a Corporate Personal Assistant. This is a full-time permanent role, with fantastic career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant with 2 years+ experience that has ideally worked within a legal environment previously. The role of the PA provides an exciting opportunity for involvement in multi-jurisdictional matters/projects, working with an international client base. You will provide essential administration support to Partners/ Fee Earners working as part of a wider corporate team to provide seamless delivery to their clients and to contribute to the success of the Firm.
What's in it for you;
- Salary range between £24 - £28K depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous leave entitlement.
- Professional development opportunity.
As a Personal Assistant, your role will involve the following:
- Providing efficient administrative support service to Fee Earners, including the preparation of high-quality documents, proposals and presentations;
- Fast accurate document production on Corporate matters;
- Extensive diary management, using Microsoft Outlook, booking travel;
- Assisting with correspondence, billing, time recording and administration tasks;
- Updating our document management system and providing accurate and timely assistance with soft & hard copy filing;
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements;
- Proactive support across all other departments on a needs basis including occasional reception cover.
- 2+ years' experience of working as a PA in a professional services/partnership environment.
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and digital dictation.
- Proactive, professional can-do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work.
- A team player who is keen to add value through their role, is enthusiastic in their delivery and actively engages with our culture and core values.
- Experience of using digital dictation systems such as BigHand.
- Experience of using time recording and invoicing systems such as Expert.
- Experience of matter inception and working with document management systems such as Filesite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet Bakovljev, Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 or send your CV to Juliet.email@example.com
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **