Corporate Services Executive Officer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £14.77 - £15.07 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33869
Expiry date: 2022-07-26
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit an Executive Officer within the Corporate Services Department on a 3month temporary contract. Competitive package based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an independent body providing an impartial and free examination of complaints about a range of public services.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Finance, Procurement and Corporate Services Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist in the administration of the organisations business planning process including preparation of in-year progress reports on performance against targets.
- Complete monthly assurance checks in respect of payments processed and inputting invoices and process payments in line with the organisation financial procedures.
- Preparation of induction documentation and supporting the induction process as required.
- Providing timely, efficient, and confidential administrative support to the HR Advisor as required including in-relation to recruitment and selection.
- Undertake data collection, input and analysis while assisting in reports on financial performance.
- General ad hoc administrative duties when required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and 2 years' relevant experience providing administrative support within a finance and/or corporate services environment OR 3 years' relevant experience providing administrative support within a finance and/or corporate services environment.
- Experience of producing and analysing regular information and reports for management.
- Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience of facilities management.
- Experience of Health & Safety monitoring.
- Experience of Human Resources administration.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **