Corporate Services Officer (Part time,Temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.80 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45783
Expiry date: 2023-10-13
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a part time (30hrs) temporary Corporate Services Officer at EOII level based on site in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an independent body providing an impartial and free examination of complaints about a range of public services.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Finance, Procurement and Corporate Services Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Verify premises and corporate services invoices for payment.
- Assist with the raising of POs on finance system if required.
- Ensure the maintenance of a schedule of planned, preventative maintenance works and reactive maintenance works and keep under review.
- Reviewing and maintaining training in relation to first aid and fire wardens.
- Raising ad hoc enquiries with IT Assist in relation to hardware and software as required.
- Assist the Finance, Procurement & Corporate Services Manager where necessary with sub--£30k procurements, procurement exercises, tenders, and contract management.
- Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of Office events, conferences, launches and other externally focused occasions.
- Undertake ad-hoc, cross-functional project work supporting the development of the Office and service provision as reasonably requested by your line manager.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' recent experience of providing premises/facilities support.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Experience in the use of finance systems.
- Experience of working in the public sector.
- A qualification in health and safety.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **