Counselling Support Agent (Charity, temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £9.89 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33625
Expiry date: 2022-07-13
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit a Counselling support agent, temporary contract based in Belfast with a hybrid option.
The Client - Our charity sector client works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism, and addictions.
The Role: Will provide administrative support based in a Clinical team within Therapeutic and Wellbeing Services while reporting to the Contact Centre Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Respond to all inbound communications (telephone, webchat, and email).
- Ensure information is accurately captured at point of referral.
- Build and maintain valuable customer/client relationships.
- Booking and scheduling appointments.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 12 months' experience in a contact centre or customer service role.
- Confident and empathetic telephone support.
- To be flexible as the role will involve working on a rota /shift basis to include working evening and weekend shifts (To include the possibility of remote working at evening / weekend).
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **