Credit Controller (Hybrid working)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36467
Expiry date: 2022-11-07
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an International Law Firm for the recruitment of a Credit Controller. This is a full-time permanent position based in Belfast (Hybrid).
Our Client is an International Law firm that now has 77 offices in 46 countries.
This individual will join a growing team and will be responsible for collecting payments in accordance with agreed terms from clients in a cordial and courteous manner; work closely with Partners and staff in offices to ensure that collections activities are coordinated and escalated as necessary.
- Liaise with In-Market Finance staff, partners, management and other staff as appropriate to ensure that all receivables are followed up in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm's standardised best practice, including discussing current and future issues that may delay or prevent payment of invoices
- Minimise risks surrounding long outstanding debts with the aim of avoiding write-downs, write-offs and bad debts
- Liaise with Client Support teams responsible for Global Key Client relationships and provide support for any collection matters
- Carry out approved credit adjustments, write-downs and write-offs
- Liaise with the cash management team with regard to the allocation of cash against invoices and outstanding suspense receipts
- Produce and publish all standard and ad-hoc collections reports, and ensure all interested parties are kept up to date with relevant and timely collections information
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives
- Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Some experience within a similar position
- Previous experience of working in a professional services environment
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced technological proficiency's, inclusive of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
Salary and Package
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package.
- Hybrid Working style
- Huge Career progression and Development Opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding