Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38115
Expiry date: 2023-01-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well- established FMCG company, to recruit for a Customer Administrator to join their team in Belfast. This is an excellent role for someone with a passion for service. Our client is a historic, reputable Northern Ireland business and experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is a dynamic role and presents great opportunities for long term progression.
- Being the first point of contact for customers/ clients coming into the business
- Handling all queries via email and telephone
- Administrative tasks- invoicing, stock control, bank reconciliation and order processing
- Assisting the finance team with any other ad hoc duties required to assist in business success
- Previous experience working within a customer service/ administrative role
- Strong systems experience, including all MS Packages, particularly Excel
- You will be out-going, enthusiastic and have an excellent can- do attitude, allowing you to offer exceptional customer service
- Proficient and willing to take on all different aspects of the role
The package for this role includes a generous salary between £23,000 - £26,000 depending on candidate experience. This role presents great opportunities for progression alongside a variety of other benefits including, 33 days holidays and pension. Due to the nature of this role, the position is based on site in Belfast, with an early finish on Fridays and a regular working week of 8:30- 4:45.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **