Customer Associate – Hybrid (Financial Services)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Hybrid, Healthcare, Unlimited leave
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36140
Expiry date: 2022-12-30
Honeycomb are delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, SS&C, in the hiring of customer associates within the financial services sector. The client are a global wealth management company. The client is development focused, so this role is a great way for someone interested in kick starting their financial services career.
SS&C offer bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. They are going through a period of significant growth, meaning there are opportunities for personal growth and development.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who need assistance with their queries. You will build excellent knowledge and gain great experience in the financial services sector.
These permanent, full-time roles offer a competitive salary, a first-class benefits package, sociable working hours, extensive training, a hybrid working model, and further opportunities for growth and development. This role would be suited to a customer service professional looking for their next role or a graduate interested in pursuing a career within the financial services sector.
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers.
- Tailoring the response to individual customer needs (including vulnerable customers and those with complaints).
- To deal with data ethically, in line with Treating Customers Fairly principles, and in accordance with FCA requirements.
- Handling complaints.
- Assisting the management team when required.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of processes, products and regulations.
- Keeping up with agreed performance levels.
- Being proactive in your own self-development.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations.
- Being accountable for a quality service.
- Customer-focused individual with good complaint handling skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven call handling skills and the desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Effective organisation and work-flow prioritisation skills.
- Previous experience within financial services, particularly a customer-focused role.
- Understanding of relevant legislation. E.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements.
- Understanding of relevant systems and products.
- Salary: Up to £24k, dependent on skills and experience.
- Excellent health cash plan.
- Extensive training, plus additional opportunities for learning and development
- 6% company pension.
- Share incentive.
- Life Assurance.
- Holidays: 20 days leave + 10 statutory days + unlimited leave policy.
- Flexible, tailored benefits covering health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.