Customer Associate (Professional Services)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Pension, Life Assurance,
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34736
Expiry date: 2022-09-30
Honeycomb is delighted to exclusively assist SS&C, a Global Financial Services company, with the recruitment of an exciting team of Customer Associates. This is a great opportunity to join a busy environment within a Financial Services company that works in wealth management, covering everything from Bonds to Pensions.
These permanent, full-time roles offer a competitive salary, hybrid working model, a first-class benefits package, sociable working hours, and opportunities for growth and development. This role would be suited to a customer service professional looking for their next role or a graduate interested in pursuing a career within the financial services sector.
SS&C offer bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. They are going through a period of significant growth, meaning there are opportunities for personal growth and development.
You would be joining a team dedicated to supporting a network of Financial Advisors and their clients, specialising in pension and investment products, and working in a lovely office environment with an inclusive and dynamic culture.
This is an exciting opportunity within a professional and fast-paced environment that entails providing efficient customer service through accurately processing transaction enquiries from customers in accordance with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and all regulatory requirements. You will be the first point of contact for both Financial Advisors and provide an exceptional, professional service at each interaction with inbound calls.
Typical duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Processing transactions to agreed service levels adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly, and where relevant, within agreed financial authority limits.
* Contacting customers by telephone, email, fax or letter to efficiently resolve queries adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly.
* Dealing with customer data, ethically, compliantly, and in accordance with FSA requirements.
* Assisting the management team, including collation of supporting Management Information, where appropriate with daily tasks.
* Acting as a good team player.
* Salary £20,000 - £22,000 (dependent on skills and experience).
* Excellent health cash plan.
* 6% company pension.
* Share incentive.
* Life Assurance.
* Holidays: 20 days leave + 10 statutory days + unlimited leave policy.
* Flexible, tailored benefits covering health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions.
* Customer-focused and complaint handling skills.
* Experience working in a customer-focused environment.
* Good analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
* English and Maths GCSEs (Grade C or above) or equivalent.
* Good oral and written communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb. firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **