Customer Collections Associate (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46984
Expiry date: 2023-11-17
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client in the the recruitment of a Customer Service Associate for their collections team. This is great opportunity to join a dynamic, up-and-coming company who are dedicated to their customers and employees alike. It is a full-time, permanent opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- 33 days holiday
- 1 day working from home
- Snacks in the office
- Stock opportunities
- Fantastic culture and commitment to employee well being, including a learning budget,
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- The opportunity to be a part of something revolutionary in the tech market
With a drive to change how people consume tech in today's changing world, this company are swiftly becoming leaders in what they do. Now is your chance to join this start-up, with a solid mission, continuous growth, a commitment to sustainability, and a culture of collaboration - it's an opportunity not to be missed!
The goal of this position is to ensure the timely collection of payments from customers who are in arrears. The role will involve negotiating payment terms and speaking to customers with a customer-centric approach. Joining the team will provide you with an opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading tech-leasing company while developing your skills in collections and customer service.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Opportunity to develop your expertise and make an impact
- Contact customers who are in arrears through phone calls, emails, and other communication channels - predominantly phone calls
- Maintain a professional and empathetic approach while discussing overdue payments with customers
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers, taking into account their financial situations and internal company policies
- Provide exceptional customer service and address any questions or concerns regarding payment options, late fees, and account status
- Document all collection activities, including calls, emails, and any agreements reached with customers
- Monitor and follow up on overdue accounts, ensuring timely resolution and payment
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and customer service, to gather relevant information and resolve customer issues
- Utilise collection software and tools to track customer accounts, update payment status, and generate reports
- Adhere to all applicable regulations and company policies while carrying out collection activities
- Meet monthly targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) set by the company
- At least 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at grades A*-C
- At least two years' experience in a telephony, customer-service environment
- Experience in a collections environment is desirable but not essential
Your Skills and Qualities:
- Empathetic and approachable
- Passionate about working within a customer-facing environment
- A desire to continue learning
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.