Customer Direct Advisor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £10.16 per hour
Contacts: Orla Bunting, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38204
Expiry date: 2023-02-01
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's leading banks to recruit for several Customer Advisors to work in their Customer Direct team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team and to develop a detailed knowledge of the banking industry and grow your career.
This is a full time, temporary position with genuine opportunities to move to a permanent contract. You will work a 35 hour week, working 9am-5pm. This role is based full time in office in Belfast City Centre
The Bank are a leading bank across the UK and ROI and are going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth. Through this transformation, their focus is ensuring they address the needs of customers in today's digitally focused and time challenged environment.
As a result of the growth and transformation within the last year, a number of vacancies have arisen in the Consumer Direct team. This team is instrumental in the success of the business online, mobile and phone banking services and compliments the service delivery of local branches as this is the primary team for onboarding new personal banking accounts.
As a Customer Advisor in the team, you will be responsible for handling customer queries by both telephone and email and delivering on first contact resolution by executing a number of application processes. You will be accountable for delivering great service and enable customers to thrive by looking after them brilliantly in every interaction.
You will be an advocate for the bank both internally and externally within the local community, supporting their purpose to be the leading partnership bank.
Key Duties Include:
- Fulfil customer applications received via the website including efficient and accurate input of applications progressing to handling incoming and outgoing calls with customers who wish to open accounts over the phone.
- Be accountable for delivering brilliant service in every telephone and email interaction with customers
- Develop an in depth understanding of the bank's products and services, supporting delivery of customer focused solutions
- Working flexibly across the team and with our colleagues in Branch and Business Banking to deliver superior service to our customers.
- Comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and develop in a fast paced, changing environment whether it be identifying innovative solutions to support customers, building your own skills & capability or achieving through continued studies
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys talking to people and working in a busy team environment. You'll need to be good at multitasking and enjoy variety in a role. If you do - we promise to deliver extensive training which will allow you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of our business and an exciting career in Bank of Ireland.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous customer service experience, either a face to face or over the phone, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good attention to detail, maintaining high levels of accuracy whilst working to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and energetic with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals
- Prior Banking experience
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050