Customer Sales Advisor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £21340.00 - £27340.00 per annum
Contacts: Orla Bunting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41328
Expiry date: 2023-05-15
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Hub Financial Solutions part Just Group to recruit Customer Sales Advisors to work in theirgrowing Introducer team in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing, expanding team and to develop a detailed knowledge within financial services industry and grow your career.
This is a full time, permanent position.
You will work a 35 hour week, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, with one 12pm-8pm per week. The role comes with a great initial training programme based full time in office, Belfast - Ormeau Road. After the initial training period is complete the role offers a 2/3 hybrid model.
The role comes with a great competitive salary, quarterly bonus scheme, and enhanced benefits package
Hub Financial Solutions are one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. As an organisation their aim is to help people achieve a better later life, through various services and financial advice
As a result of recent growth, Just are expanding across various areas of the business creating a number of vacancies within the Introducter teams. This team is instrumental in the success of HUB services and is critical in building a strong customer relationship from the very beginning.
As a Customer Sales Advisor in the Introducer team, you will be making outbound calls to registered customers to take them through the next steps of the sign up process. You will talk through the various products HUB have on offer, what would be most suitable for the specific customer and booking them in for appointments with specialist retirement coordinators.
You will be accountable for delivering great service and enabling HUB customers to gain confidence in the service and feel at ease by looking after them brilliantly in every interaction.
Key Duties Include:
- Pro-actively make outbound calls, across all services with the aim of booking an appointment, assist stalled online customers or instigate the return of application packs.
- Be accountable for delivering brilliant service in every telephone interaction, both inbound and outbound with HUB customers
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business's products and services, supporting customer focused solutions
- Working flexibly across the team to deliver superior service to our customers. Whilst initially the role will be held full time in office, once training is completed you may be cleared to work from home
- Comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and develop in a fast paced environment
- Identifying innovative solutions to support customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys talking to people and working in a busy team environment. You'll need to be good at multitasking and enjoy variety in a role. If you do - HUB promise to deliver extensive training which will allow you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of our business, its products and an exciting career within financial services
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5 GCSEs inc Maths and English
- Previous experience within a telephony based role
- Customer service experience, either a face to face or over the phone, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills, handling sensitive issues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good attention to detail, maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Self-motivated and energetic with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals and targets
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050