Customer Service Administrator
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45994
Expiry date: 2023-10-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful FMCG business to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis. Our client operates within an exciting, fast-paced industry and works alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Being the first point of contact for customers/ clients calling into the business, handling queries via both phone and email.
- Beginning the sales process for customer orders, ensuring accurate recording of orders on the system.
- Ensuring strong levels of communication with customers, keeping customers up to date regarding delivery of goods and stock availability.
- Providing high level support to sales representatives, ensuring strong levels of communication.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong administrative experience, ideally within sales order processing.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationships with customers.
- IT proficient with experience in using all MS packages and CRM.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
The package for this role includes a competitive salary which can be discussed upon discussion with Honeycomb, offering a working week of Monday- Friday and flexibility of one day working from home. Based in Craigavon, our client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. With free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **