Customer Service Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £24400.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46395
Expiry date: 2023-11-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a local and successful company to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a full-time basis. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is a varied role and presents great opportunities for someone wanting to pursue a long-term career.
- Dealing with queries over both phone and email.
- Administrative duties including order processing and taking of payments.
- Building strong relationships with both customers and clients.
- Handling any order queries, alongside raising of invoices.
- Previous experience working within administration and able to work within a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- You will have a keen desire to learn and be proficient in all MS Packages, experience in CRM would be advantageous.
- You must have excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and have an eye for great attention to detail.
The package for this role includes a salary of £24,400, with a working week of Monday- Friday 9:15am- 5:30pm. Based in Belfast, fully on site, this roles presents the opportunity to work within a tight knit team with excellent opportunities for long term development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **