Customer Service Administrator- Multiple Roles
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH30653
Expiry date: 2022-07-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be the exclusive Recruitment Partner for a global Professional Services firm who are building a brand new exciting team in Belfast. We are recruiting for 20 customer service administrators to join the team and play a key role in the development and success of the company here in Northern Ireland. For you, this role will bring exceptional career development & progression opportunities.
The role offers a competitive salary, first class benefits package, exceptional growth opportunities, and is operating on a hybrid model.
The Client are a Global Professional Services firm and the operation in Belfast will specialise in Financial Services. They are building out a team of 50 and the roles will be in Customer Service and Administration. The roles will be Hybrid working and location of the office is Belfast.
To provide excellent customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate. Typical duties will include:
* Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
* Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
* Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that TCF principles are upheld
* Contacts customers by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
* Deals with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements
* Checks the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained, and that TCF principles are upheld
* Provides informal guidance and/or training for colleagues as required
* Completes independent quality and accuracy checking of work
* Supports and takes an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
* Assists management team where appropriate
* Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
* Achieves agreed performance levels
* Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
* Completes performance management documentation in line with agreed timescales
* Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
* To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
* Good communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSEs or equivalent)
* Good understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements
* Good understanding of relevant products and systems, including PC skills
* In depth understanding of relevant processes
* Understanding and application of agreed authority limits
* Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
* Good keyboard skills, and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Good call handling skills
* Good organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
* Good analytic, problem solving and decision making skills
Package & Benefits
* Competitive Salary- £20k- £24k depending on experience
* Core leave + flexible time off policy
* Private Medical cover
* Range of flexible benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **