Customer Service Advisor- Crumlin
Location: Crumlin, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £19100 - £24500.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37868
Expiry date: 2022-12-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an agency of a highly reputable and well-known Insurance and Financial Services provider, with branches throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. The role of Customer Service Advisor will be based in the Crumlin branch, within a small and successful team who pride themselves on their presence within the local community. This is a first class opportunity for candidates who are ambitious, outgoing and eager to learn, with a key interest in developing their career in the Insurance Sector.
With over 100 years' experience, supporting clients needs through building trusted, and long term relationships, they pride themselves on their presence within local communities throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. The client provides a range of insurance products including, motor, home, commercial and farming. The specific branch you will be joining will be based in Crumlin, just 30 minutes outside of Belfast
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for a number of duties to include;
- Engaging with both existing and new customers, face to face, via email and over the telephone.
- Providing a first class customer experience, listening and building a rapport with customers in order to fully meet their needs.
- Cross sell additional products to increase sales.
- Proactively seek new business leads, and renewal dates.
- Provide administration support throughout the office.
- Working to targets with the ambition to exceed goals by going above and beyond for the customer.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- 5 GCSE's: Grade A-C (inc. English and Maths).
- Computer literate and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident in working in a small and motivated team with a proactive approach.
Salary- £19,100- £24,500 (based on skills and experience).
Holidays- 20 days + 11 bank holidays.
Discount on Financial Services products (including investments and life insurance).
Free onsite parking.
Discounts on a range of shops, restaurants, and hotel breaks.
Access to savings scheme for shops, restaurants, and hotel breaks.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **