Customer Service Advisor – Danske Bank
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £11.11 per hour
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47709
Expiry date: 2023-11-21
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client, Danske Bank, to recruit Customer Service Advisors in their Ballymena branch.
This role will be a temporary ongoing, full time position, working a 35 hour week 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Danske Bank - a leading retail bank within Northern Ireland who puts their staff and customers at the heart of everything they do. Recently named one of the Top 10 "Best Companies" in Northern Ireland in 2021!
The vacancy for Customer Service Advisors within the branches are initially temporary positions, however it may lead to possible extensions and permanent opportunities.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a key role in the success of the branch. This position is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience to all members.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for banking customers within the branch
- Providing advice and information for customers on various banking products and services
- Processing information accurately using internal systems
- Answering customer queries and directing them within the branch
- Completing cash handling duties such as lodgements and withdrawals
- Adhering to day to day regulatory and compliance requirements
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Experience in a customer service-focused environment.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to build relationships with others and work as part of a team.
- Prior experience in banking / insurance / building societies.
- Prior experience working as a banking cashier.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
**Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding**