Customer Service Advisor – Enniskillen
Location: Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £18500.00 per annum
Contacts: Orla Bunting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35255
Expiry date: 2022-09-22
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Bank of Ireland to recruit for Customer Service Advisors in their Enniskillen branch. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team and to develop a detailed knowledge of the banking industry and grow your career.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Bank of Ireland are a leading bank across the UK and ROI and are going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth.
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland - they are under going a period of fantastic growth and transformation, adapting to what our customers need from us in a constantly evolving digital world.
As a result of the growth and transformation within BOI, a number of vacancies have arisen in local branches as members of the internal team move on to other exciting roles within Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland have a fantastic culture which aims to be at the heart of each community. Bank of Ireland launched their Begin Together Fund in 2020 which forms part of their mission to support to help the resilience and recovery of communities in the North and South of Ireland, pledging £4m from 2020 to 2022.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a friendly and professional service for Bank of Ireland's valued branch customers and support customers by identifying and recommending appropriate product & service options.
Key Duties Include:
- Supporting customers by identifying and recommending appropriate service options with quality conversations and signpost to product offerings.
- Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, focusing on getting it right first time, promoting the convenience of self service and digital options and delivering on commitments and promises
- Carry out activities accurately and efficiently and in a manner that is fully compliant with policies, branch operating procedures, controls and standards.
- Engage with customers and colleagues with high levels of positivity, working flexibly and collaboratively across the branch team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys helping people, multitasking and working in a busy team environment. If you do - Bank of Ireland promise to deliver extensive training which will allow you to develop a comprehensive knowledge of our business and develop an exciting career within the bank.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous customer service experience demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
- Self-motivated and energetic with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and working to tight deadlines
- An ability to adapt to new technology, on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms
- Prior Banking experience
- Starting salary £18.5k with annual salary reviews
- 24 days annual leave + 11 statutory days
- Fabulous pension scheme with Bank of Ireland contributing 11% per annum.
- A clear career pathway through either the branch network or operational roles within Bank of Ireland
- Opportunity to develop through professional banking exams and qualifications as desired
- Staff Discount on BOI products & services such as car and home insurance
- Fantastic well-being initiatives and team building days
- Annual paid Volunteer Day to lend a helping hand to others in BOI Begin Together initiative allowing Colleagues to get involved in a number of community initiatives.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **