Customer Service Advisor – Mortgage Team
Location: Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Orla Bunting, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44183
Expiry date: 2023-08-04
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Bank of Ireland UK to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors to work in their growing Mortgage team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing, expanding team and develop great knowledge within the financial services industry and grow your career.
This is a full time, permanent positon
The role comes with a great initial training programme based full-time in office, in Bristol. After the initial training period is complete the role offers hybrid model.
Bank of Ireland is a leading bank across the UK and ROI, they are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth. There's never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland.
This team is instrumental in the success of Bank of Ireland's mortgage services and is crucial in building strong customer relationships from the very beginning.
As a Customer Service Advisor in the Mortgage Team team, you will be the first point of contact for the customer both telephony and via webchat. You will be responsible for providing customer and brokers with excellent customer service to support them through various stages of the mortgage journey.
You will be accountable for delivering great service and enabling Bank of Ireland customers to gain confidence in the service and feel at ease by looking after them brilliantly in every interaction.
Key Duties Include:
- Be accountable for delivering brilliant service in every interaction with Bank of Ireland customers
- Be responsible for ensuring all information provided is up to date and accurate
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business's products and services, to fully understand and help all customers
- Adopt the role of Bank of Ireland ambassador, demonstrating a willingness to really commit for customers and colleagues
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and develop in a fast paced, changing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys talking to people and working in a busy team environment.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Customer service experience, either a face to face or over the phone, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
- Experience of working with IT systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated and energetic with the necessary drive to achieve agreed goals
- Previous experience within telephony based role within a similar field
- Financial services experience
The role also comes with some amazing benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits scheme
- 24 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Health Plan
- Financial Advice
- Investment in personal development and progression opportunities
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050