Customer Service Associate
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34611
Expiry date: 2022-10-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Global Financial Technology organisation who are going through significant growth right here in Belfast! You will be joining an established team, providing Customer Service Support to their Client who specialise in providing Life Assurance, Investment and Pension products. This is an opportunity not to be missed for those who wish to establish a career in the exciting and dynamic sector of Financial Services!
4 Reasons why this should be the next step in your career ladder...
1. Pay- a competitive salary that is market leading!
2. Work Life Balance- Working hours are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. Your weekends are your own!
3. Culture- A supportive and inclusive team who will lift you up and guide you through training and further career development.
4. Career Development- never worked in Financial Services before? Not a problem! This is a chance to gain the knowledge and expertise whilst establishing a career in the sector.
About the Business
The client is a large scale global organisation in the financial services sector. You will be joining a team dedicated to supporting a network of Financial Advisors and their clients, specialising in pension and investment products.
You will be the first point of contact for both Financial Advisors and their client. A telephony based role you will provide an exceptional, professional service at each interaction with inbound calls. Within this prestigious environment you will be an expert on an array of duties to include:
- Process transactions to agreed service levels adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly.
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter to efficiently resolve queries adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly
- Assist the management team with daily tasks working collaboratively
- Acts as a good team player, participating willingly and acting in support of the team
The Package & Salary
- Competitive salary- £20,000- £22,000
- Excellent holiday entitlement with Unlimited Leave policy
- Sociable working hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Competitive pension contribution up to 6%
- Exciting corporate benefits package including discounts on retail and leisure to suit your lifestyle!
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering exceptional results
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- Good analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong level of experience using MS office, word and Excel
- GCSEs Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity for people coming from a Customer Service background specifically within a Contact Centre environment. You don't have to have experience working within Financial Services to be considered!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **