Customer Service Associate (Financial Services)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36140
Expiry date: 2022-10-24
Honeycomb are delighted to be exclusively assisting our client in the hiring of customer service associates within the financial services sector. The client are a global wealth management company. The client is development focused, so this role is a great way for someone interested in kick starting their financial services career.
You will be the first point of contact for customers - including clients, investors, and financial advisors - who need assistance with their queries. You will build excellent knowledge and gain great experience in the financial services sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers.
- Tailoring the response to individual customer needs (including vulnerable customers and those with complaints).
- To deal with data ethically, in line with Treating Customers Fairly principles, and in accordance with FCA requirements.
- Handling complaints.
- Assisting the management team when required.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of processes, products and regulations.
- Keeping up with agreed performance levels.
- Being proactive in your own self-development.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations.
- Being accountable for a quality service.
- Customer-focused individual with good complaint handling skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven call handling skills and the desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Effective organisation and work-flow prioritisation skills.
- Previous experience within financial services, particularly a customer-focused role.
- Understanding of relevant legislation. E.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements.
- Understanding of relevant systems and products.
- Salary: Up to £24k, dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at email@example.com
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.