Customer Service Associate (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41850
Expiry date: 2023-07-10
Honeycomb are delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, SS&C, in the hiring of customer associates within the financial services sector on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who need assistance with their queries. You will build excellent knowledge and gain great experience in the financial services sector. This role would be suited to a customer service professional looking for their next role or a graduate interested in pursuing a career within the financial services sector.
- Competitive Salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Hybrid Working Model (60% in office, 40% at home)
- Extensive training, plus additional opportunities for learning and development
- Excellent health cash plan
- 6% company pension
- Share incentive
- Life Assurance
- Holidays: 20 days leave + 10 statutory days + unlimited leave policy
- Flexible, tailored benefits covering health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions
SS&C offer bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a period of significant growth so there will be plenty of opportunity to progress and develop. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that adopts the hybrid-working model.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Delivering excellent customer service to customers
- Tailoring the response to individual customer needs (including vulnerable customers and those with complaints)
- To deal with data ethically, in line with Treating Customers Fairly principles, and in accordance with FCA requirements
- Handling complaints.
- Assisting the management team when required
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of processes, products and regulations
- Keeping up with agreed performance levels
- Being proactive in your own self-development
- To comply with the regulatory regimes, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations
- Being accountable for a quality service
- Customer-focused individual, with experience in a customer service environment
- Minimum 5 GCSEs
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Effective organisation and work-flow prioritisation skills
- Previous experience within financial services, particularly a customer-focused role
- Understanding of relevant legislation. E.g. Data Protection Act, Money Laundering requirements
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Please note, applications for this role will be reviewed the week commencing May 8th 2023.