Customer Service Associate- Multiple Opportunities
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH30653
Expiry date: 2022-07-26
Do you want to excel in a career within the dynamic sector of financial services, with a competitive starting salary and outstanding progression opportunities? We have the role for you, exclusively at Honeycomb Jobs.
The Client is a large scale Global Business operating in Belfast within the Financial Services sector. They are developing a brand new team to work alongside leading financial advisory professionals across the high net worth markets within the UK.
The role of a customer service associate is telephony based but with an emphasis on providing a face to face approach to each interaction. Within a professional and prestigious environment you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
- excellent customer service
- responding to a range of different queries including complaints & vulnerable customers
- assisting management team when appropriate
- handling customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirement's
- taking ownership of knowledge of process, products and regulations
- Extremely competitive salary £20-£24k depending on experience
- Sociable & family friendly working hours
- Private medical cover
- Core leave + flexible paid leave
- Good customer service skills
- Strong IT skills particularly Word * Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
While experience within a contact centre and/or financial services, is desirable it is not essential!
Whether you are a Graduate looking to kick start your career or are coming from a different sector with the transferable customer service skills and the desire to succeed, I am keen to hear from you.
Join a team that will help you achieve your career goals in a supportive and development focused environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Financial Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.