Customer Service Associate (Part-Time)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46241
Expiry date: 2023-10-25
Honeycomb are delighted to exclusively assist our client SS&C, a Global Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a team of Customer Associates. This is a great opportunity to join a busy environment within a Financial services firm. This is a part-time position on a 6-month fixed-term contract, with the potential to stay on.
- Salary: £10.42 - £11.50 per hour
- Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- Working for a reputable financial services firm
- Close to Belfast City Centre
- Gain experience whilst studying
- Shift patterns are 9am - 5pm, 9am-1pm or 1pm - 5pm, depending on availability
SS&C are a global financial services business operating in Belfast, working offering bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. You would be joining a team dedicated to supporting a network of Financial Advisors and their clients, specialising in pension and investment products, and working in an inclusive office environment with a dynamic culture.
This is an exciting opportunity within a professional and fast-paced environment that entails providing efficient customer service through accurately processing transaction enquiries from customers in accordance with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and all regulatory requirements. You will be the first point of contact for both Financial Advisors and provide an exceptional, professional service at each interaction with inbound calls.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Meet monthly targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) set by the company Process transactions to agreed service levels adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly, and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter to efficiently resolve queries adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly
- Deal with customer data, ethically, compliantly and in accordance with FSA requirements
- Assist the management team, including collation of supporting Management Information, where appropriate with daily tasks
- Achieve agreed performance levels
- Acts as a good team player, participating willingly and acting in support of the team
- Happy to work in environment with a customer focus
- Complaint handling skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience using MS office, word and Excel
- At least 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at grades A*-C
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or email@example.com
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.