Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Maghera, County Londonderry
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36965
Expiry date: 2022-11-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful supplier, to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator. The client is experiencing continual growth and success within the current market, making it a great time to join the team. The Business is based near Maghera and has a well-established customer base throughout both the UK and Ireland.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Dealing with all customer queries through phone, email and online.
- Monitoring the business through both social media and the company website.
- Liaising with transportation companies, ensuring effective tracking and delivery of orders.
- Building strong relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Previous experience working within a customer focused environment- ideally call handling.
- Confident and have the ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft packages.
- Interest and capability of working with various different social media platforms.
The package for this role contains a salary of £23,000 and presents great opportunities for progression. Other benefits include, 28 days annual leave, free on-site parking, company pension and employee discounts alongside many others. With a working week of Monday- Friday 9:00- 5:30.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **