Customer Service Coordinator (Excellent Business)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36777
Expiry date: 2022-11-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a world leading electrical company, to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team in Belfast. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is a varied role and presents great opportunities for someone wanting to pursue a long-term career.
- Dealing with all general customer queries in person and over both phone and email.
- Receiving and processing quotes and orders.
- Administrative duties regarding inventory management, suppliers and ensuring that customer needs are being met.
- Building strong relationships across all stakeholders.
- Representing the best brands in the electrical industry.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- You will have knowledge around the electrical market and be comfortable working with different IT systems.
- You must have excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and have an eye for great attention to detail.
What's in it for you? This role is offering a competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000 depending on industry experience. A working week of Monday- Friday 9-5 and presents great opportunities for long-term progression within the business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **