Customer Service Professionals – multiple positions, Belfast
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH30684
Expiry date: 2022-09-15
Honeycomb is assisting a Global Financial Services Company with the recruitment of a team of Customer Service professionals who will work with Financial Advisors and Client's to assist with a range of inquiries in relation to pensions & investments. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to build out a career in the buoyant financial services field. No product knowledge is needed as full first class training will be given.
The role comes with a competitive salary and first class Benefits package.
Interested to hear more?
A Global Financial Services company with multiple locations worldwide. They deliver a range of administrative and customer service support to a number of large Finance companies worldwide. The client has seen impressive growth in recent years and continue to build out there operation here in Belfast.
If you have a positive, open approach and a passion for delivering exceptional service then this role is for you. Join a team that will help you achieve your career goals in a supportive and development focused environment.
As a Customer Service Professional you will be an important first point of contact assisting customers in their queries, as well as updating client's relevant systems and full training will be provided to support this.
You will also gain a great insight into the finance industry, speaking to a wide variety of callers including clients, IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
Typical duties will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service to the company's valued customers.
- Responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complaints) based on their needs.
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements and in line with Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
- Assisting management team where appropriate
- Keeping own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieving agreed performance levels including any call management measures within area
- Implementing and maintaining personal development plan, and being proactive in own self development
- Displaying key behaviours at appropriate level
- Complying with the regulatory regimes, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities.
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Good IT skills, in particular Word and Excel
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent call handling skills, and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Good effective organisation and time management skills to prioritise
- Highly competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Core leave plus opportunity for flexible paid leave
- 6% pension
- Private Medical
- Range of flexible benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **