Customer Success Agent (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45002
Expiry date: 2023-09-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client in the recruitment of a Customer Success Associate for their team. This is great opportunity to join a dynamic, up-and-coming company who are dedicated to their customers and employees alike. It is a full-time, permanent opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
- 33 days holiday
- 1 day working from home
- Snacks in the office
- Stock opportunities
- Fantastic culture and commitment to employee well being, including a learning budget,
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- The opportunity to be a part of something revolutionary in the tech market!
With a drive to change how people consume tech in today's changing world, this company are swiftly becoming leaders in what they do. Now is your chance to join this start-up, with a solid mission, continuous growth, a commitment to sustainability, and a culture of collaboration - it's an opportunity not to be missed!
The goal of this position is to provide customers with an efficient and friendly service, offering quick updates, resolutions to issues, and speaking to customers with a customer-centric approach. Joining the team will provide you with an opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading tech-leasing company while developing your skills in customer service. You will also work with internal and external stakeholders to uncover challenges and work together on solutions.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Opportunity to develop your expertise and make an impact
- Working on an inbound line to answer customer queries, resolve problems, and build effective relationships
- Maintain a professional and empathetic approach and provide exceptional customer service
- Document all activities, including calls, emails, and any resolutions reached with customers
- Collaborate with other departments to gather relevant information and resolve customer issues as quickly as possible, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Utilise internal systems
- Adhere to all applicable regulations and company policies while carrying out collection activities
- Meet monthly targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) set by the company
- Working within a dynamic team, where the importance of learning from others is at the forefront
- Advocating for customers
- At least 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at grades A*-C
- At least one years' experience in a customer-focused environment
- Experience in a telephony environment (desirable)
Your Skills and Qualities:
- Empathetic and approachable
- Passionate about working within a customer-focused environment
- A desire to continue learning
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.