Customer Support Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Location: Newtownabbey, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42649
Expiry date: 2023-06-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a highly successful pharmaceutical company, to recruit for a Customer Support Administrator on a 1-year contract basis. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an exceptional time to join a well-established team. This is a dynamic role and presents great opportunities for long term career development.
- Providing exceptional service to customers and clients, ensuring professional advice and satisfaction.
- Assisting in providing quotations, processing orders, arranging deliveries and any other queries regarding orders.
- High level data entry and assisting in daily reporting and audits.
- Assisting in any ad hoc duties to various different departments
- Previous experience working within administration/ customer service.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment and ability to work well within a team.
- Proactive mentality and ability to work off your own initiative.
The package for this role includes a salary of £24,000- £26,000 dependant on experience. Offering 33 days holidays, free on-site parking and an attractive pension scheme. Although a 1-year contract initially, this role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development. With a working week of Monday to Friday, 8:45am- 5:00pm.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **