Customer Support Administrator
Location: Ballymoney, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41072
Expiry date: 2023-04-26
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a widely known brand to recruit a Customer Support Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is highly successful and operates at a global level. Building strong relationships worldwide, our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Being the first point of contact for both customers/ suppliers coming into the business.
- Providing a first-class service via multiple channels, ensuring to maintain strong levels of communication.
- Placing customer orders and handling any queries regarding orders including stock levels and delivery updates.
- Providing administrative support within the team alongside any other duties requirement to maximise business success.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be coming with strong customer service/ administrative experience, ideally within a distribution environment.
- A strong eye for detail with ability to work to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within tight time frames and work off your own initiative.
- A strong team player, who will go above and beyond for successful outcomes.
The package for this role includes a salary ranging from £20-£22K dependant on experience, also offering extensive benefits such as discount on products, social events and free-parking. Offering an attractive working week of 9-5 Monday- Friday. This role is offering the opportunity to join a great business working within a growing industry, with continual opportunities for career development and growth.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **