Customer Support Administrator (Dungannon)
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44085
Expiry date: 2023-08-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a market leading industrial business, to recruit a Customer Support Administrator on a full-time basis. Based in Dungannon, our client is an expert in their field, providing an exceptional product portfolio and service to customers throughout the world. Due to the continual demand within the industry, this makes it an excellent time to join an ever-growing team.
- Providing exceptional service to customers and clients, ensuring professional advice and satisfaction.
- Assisting in providing quotations, processing orders, arranging deliveries and any other queries regarding orders.
- High level data entry and assisting in daily reports.
- Assisting in any ad hoc duties to various different departments
- Previous experience working within administration and ability to provide high level customer support.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Strong systems experience, including all MS packages particularly Excel.
- A good team player with capabilities to work within tight time frames and build strong relationships.
The package for this role offers a salary range from £23,000-£26,000 dependant on candidate experience, alongside additional benefits. This is an opportunity to join a well-established team and support your career development. With a working week of Monday- Thurs 8am-5pm and an early finish on Fridays!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **