Customer Support Lead (Cookstown)
Location: Cookstown, County Tyrone
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47618
Expiry date: 2023-12-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful supplier, to recruit a Customer Support Lead on a permanent, full-time basis. The client is experiencing continual growth and success within the current market, making it a great time to join the team. Based in Cookstown, our client has a well-established customer base throughout both the UK and Ireland.
- Assisting in the successful day-to-day operations of the store, including management of a small team.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a large focus on increasing sales and achieving targets.
- Stock management including ordering of products.
- Monitoring the businesses success through marketing strategies, including merchandising and promotions.
- Previous experience working within a customer focused environment, ideally within management.
- Someone who is sales driven and confident in making key business decisions.
- Confidence and ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
The package for this role contains a salary of £27,000- £30,000 depending on experience, alongside further earning potential. Other benefits include, free on-site parking, discounts and your birthday off! With core working hours of Monday- Friday and occasional Saturdays, this role will present with excellent opportunities for long term progression within an excellent organisation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **