Customer Support Officer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34257
Expiry date: 2022-08-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, Danske Bank, to recruit a number of Customer Support Officers within their business. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a background in banking to work within a high performing team. Excellent hourly rates, hybrid working, on site parking, Employee Assistance Programme (after qualifying period)
As Customer Support Officer, you will be assisting on a portfolio of personal customer accounts, supporting customers to reduce arrears, assess affordability and agree repayment plans.
- You will be reviewing customer accounts to assess borrowing needs and manage arrears in line with affordability plans.
- Proactive outreach to customers via telephone and in writing, agreeing solutions to assist customers in managing their finances effectively
- Assess credit applications for customers and refer to Credit Department for approval
- Completion of appropriate administration
This is an ongoing project, offering full time hours, an excellent hourly rate (depending on experience), hybrid working model, free on-site parking and subsidised canteen facilities. Honeycomb is delighted to offer an Employee Assistance Programme after a qualifying period.
- To discuss this role in confidence, contact Evelyn on 028 9620 7050 or email your CV to email@example.com