Danske Bank – Customer Advisor
Location: Dunmurry, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £11 - £13 per day
Contacts: Orla Bunting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36678
Expiry date: 2022-11-14
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Danske Bank to recruit for a number of Customer Advisors within their "Life Moments Teams"! If you have a a passion for helping customers and want to accelerate your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Danske Bank are currently seeking temporary, full time or part time colleagues to join their team in Dunmurry. Danske offer flexible working patterns and are known for their collaborative and fun team ethos!
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in Northern Ireland and aim to be the best bank in Northern Ireland for customers, colleagues, partners and society. Danske Bank's telephony and digital team have recently been voted Northern Ireland's Best Small/Medium In-House Contact Centre of The Year for the third time. Danske Bank have a Hybrid working model - once training is complete & you are fully competent within your role, you will have the ability to work remotely for up to 2 days per week.
As a Customer Advisor you'll put customers at the heart of everything you do. You'll play a key role in the customer experience, providing an exceptional, personal service.
- Liaising with internal/external customers via written and telephone communication
- Outreach calls to assist with queries and flag any financial issues or personal circumstances which affect an account
- Ensure customers are provided with advice and service that is compliant with all existing legal, regulatory and voluntary code obligations, and all Bank standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- You will support Danske's customers with a wide range of enquiries on products and services, understanding what is important and refining the service to suit and compliment their needs.
- You will understand the importance of supporting the customer and will always act with empathy and integrity.
- You will develop your knowledge of Danske's products and services so that you can provide tailored advice and insight to customers, using telephone and digital channels.
- You will have a responsibility to continually challenge and identify ways to improve customer's experience, using your initiative to suggest effective solutions
What experience do you need?
- Experience working in a customer service environment, with a passion and dedication for customer excellence, such as in retail or hospitality etc
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in using basic computer systems and IT packages
- Previous banking or telephony experience is desirable
What's in it for you?
Danske Bank offer a wide range of benefits with this role including free parking, flexible working patterns and excellent career pathways! Other benefits include..
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible shift patterns typically 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
- Danske Discounts -discount card offering discount on a wide range of products and activities such as eating out, fashion, accommodation, motoring and gym membership.
- Medical Cash Plan - redeemable across medical appointments and services
- 32 days holidays' inclusive of Bank Holidays
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **