Document Administrator (4 day- Nightshift)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35461
Expiry date: 2022-09-27
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an International Law Firm for the recruitment of a Document Administrator (4-day week- night-shift). This is a full-time permanent position based in Belfast City Centre (Hybrid).
To produce high-quality documents, ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, accurately and to the highest standard within defined time frames using all resources and applications efficiently.
Who you will work with
- The department's clients (lawyers, PAs, paralegals and other support staff)
- Teams in Document Services and Business Services, both in Belfast and London
- Third party suppliers and clients
- Answer and respond to all incoming requests in a prompt and effective manner
- Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups accurately and in a timely fashion
- Liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep workloads under active review and ensure those deadlines are not at risk of being missed
- Transcription of audio files to accurately create documents and correspondence.
- Create tables, flowcharts and presentations to a high standard, offering advice when necessary
- Proofread all work to ensure accuracy, correct layout etc
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software
- Strip and reformat documents
- Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions
- Ensure house style is adhered to and promoted on all documents
- Ensure all documents that come through the department are correctly formatted and stable
- Advanced Word/Office skills and the ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents and agreements
- Proficient with Excel and proven ability to troubleshoot
Salary and Package
- Competitive base salary plus premium hours payment
- Annual performance based bonus
- Flexible working approach
- Private health care coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and well being resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **