Document Administrator – Evenings
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34333
Expiry date: 2022-08-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an award-winning global professional services company, in the recruitment of document administrators on a permanent basis. This client has won international awards for diversity and inclusion, as well as for corporate environmental responsibility.
As a Document Specialist, you will produce high-quality documents and ensure that all documents produced are done so efficiently and accurately within defined time frames. This role offers a hybrid working model. The Document Services department consists of 9 teams delivering the following services: The Bridge (Document Services Helpdesk), Document (Document Production, Creative Services, Presentations and Document Checking) Central Records, Central Scanning and E-bible, Office Assistants, Practice Support, and Print Room.
- Answer and respond to all incoming requests in a prompt and effective manner.
- Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines and ensure these are met.
- Transcription of audio files to accurately create documents and correspondence.
- Create tables, flowcharts, and presentations to a high standard, offering advice when necessary.
- Proofread all work to ensure accuracy.
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software such as DeltaView.
- Strip and reformat documents.
- Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions.
- Ensure house style is adhered to and promoted on all documents.
- Ensure all documents that come through the department are correctly formatted and stable.
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Office skills and intermediate Excel skills
- Proficient with Excel.
- The ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents.
- Professional services or legal experience preferred
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, while maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and Pro-active, 'can-do' attitude
- Positive and resilient with strong communication skills
- Competitive base salary plus generous premium hours payment.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Flexible working approach.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Holiday trading scheme.
- Perks Card.
- Mental health & health and well-being resources.
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees.
The hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 5:00pm - 1:00 am
- The candidate should have flexibility with regard to work location and working hours. It may sometimes be a requirement to work in the London office or special projects and meetings. Although training will be provided on shift whenever possible, it may sometimes be necessary to attend certain training courses off shift.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, sourcing specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note: we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present, and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **