Document Administrator – Nights
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34331
Expiry date: 2022-08-16
As a Document Specialist, you will produce high-quality documents and ensure that all documents produced are done so efficiently and accurately within defined time frames. This role offers a hybrid working model and a 4 day work week. The Document Services department consists of 9 teams delivering the following services: The Bridge (Document Services Helpdesk), Document (Document Production, Creative Services, Presentations and Document Checking) Central Records, Central Scanning and E-bible, Office Assistants, Practice Support, and Print Room.
- Answer and respond to all incoming requests in a prompt and effective manner.
- Create and amend documents from handwritten mark-ups accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines and ensure these are met.
- Transcription of audio files to accurately create documents and correspondence.
- Create tables, flowcharts and presentations to a high standard, offering advice when necessary.
- Proofread all work to ensure accuracy.
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software such as DeltaView.
- Strip and reformat documents.
- Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions.
- Ensure house style is adhered to and promoted on all documents.
- Ensure all documents that come through the department are correctly formatted and stable.
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Office skills.
- Proficient with Excel.
- The ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents.
- Hybrid working model.
- Competitive base salary plus generous premium hours payment.
- Annual performance based bonus.
- Flexible working approach.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Holiday trading scheme.
- Perks Card.
- Mental health & health and well-being resources.
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees.
The hours of work for this role incorporate the following rotational shift patterns:
Week one: Tuesday - Thursday, 10:30pm - 9:00am and Friday 11:00pm - 9:00am
Week two: Wednesday - Friday, 10:30pm - 9:00am and Saturday 11:00pm - 9:00am
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, sourcing specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note: we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present, and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **