Document and Business Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: Up to £24500.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37476
Expiry date: 2023-01-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading professional body, to recruit for a Document and Business Support Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is a strong, thriving professional body with 700 members. The organisation enhances the expertise of its members and ensures the highest quality of service is provided. They provide information & research facilities along with a range of other services to ensure they meet the needs of their clients.
The Document and Business Support Administrator will be responsible for delivering fast-class customer service to all members of the organisation.
Typical duties will include:
- Complete general administration such as scanning, photocopying, printing, emailing and binding.
- To take receipt of incoming mail and deliver mail to all members of the organisation.
- Transport internal mail between departments and buildings.
- Complete hard copy bundles to a specific standard.
- To assist with moving furniture for set up and break down for functions.
- Undertake minor maintenance.
- To liaise with other departments to produce timely documents to the highest standard.
- Ensure all records are up to date and accurate.
- Provide support and guidance to members of the organisation.
- Minimum of 2 A-Levels or equivalent.
- At least 2 year's recent experience in Office Administration.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
Office hours are on a shift pattern basis:
Week 1: 07:30 am - 4:00 pm
Week 2: 09:00 am - 17:30 pm
Salary and benefits
- 35 days holiday including statutory days
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on
028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.