E-Billing Support Analyst
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37319
Expiry date: 2022-12-05
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an international law firm for the recruitment of an E-Billing Support Analyst. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in Belfast City Centre (Hybrid)
Our Client is an international law firm that now has 77 offices in 46 countries. It employs 4,809 attorneys total, and approximately 13,000 employees.
The E-Billing Support Analyst will provide support to the billing and other teams engaged in e-billing activities.
- Monitor E-Billing Management Tool to identify, troubleshoot and resolve invoice rejections. Route invoice rejections via Service Now for resolution when required
- Escalate unresolved e-billing rejection issues to management for follow-up
- Update and maintain E-Billing Management Tool with the current status and resolution progress of invoice rejections
- Escalate deviations from standard processes to management to ensure resolution on a timely basis
- Evaluate complex situations using experience and multiple sources of information to arrive at the best possible resolution or recommendation
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities to meet agreed objectives and SLAs
- Communicate effectively with different audiences (including peers and Center management, in-market business partners, and others) in a way that is sensitive to the audience
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance, or related courses
- Strong prior experience in an e-billing role
- Sound understanding of commonly used Legal e-billing Vendors
- Keen attention to detail and effective organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
- Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required
Salary and Package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid Working
- Career progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.