Education Resource Coordinator (Charity)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47635
Expiry date: 2023-12-08
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a Charity Sector client, to recruit a permanent Education Resource Coordinator (subject to funding) based in Belfast.
The Client - This Charity Sector organisation is dedicated to delivering on improving environmental education in schools in Northern Ireland, increasing public engagement for communities in need and raising environmental standards for the places where people spend time.
The Role - This credible role sits in the Environmental Education department will be reporting into the Environmental Education Manager. Applications for this role close on 22nd November with the view of interviews to be held on or before 28th November. The role is part funded through the DAERA Environmental Fund.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordination of resources to deliver agreed organisation-wide project outputs and outcomes on time and within budget.
- Playing a key role in the various stages of project delivery, from planning, creation, and delivery through to reporting and disseminating key learning outcomes.
- Development of a variety of educational resources for use in primary and post primary settings.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders on Environmental Education related projects.
- Training of key stakeholders on resources and quality assuring delivery of same to ensure high quality, standardised delivery across all workshops.
- Delivery of EE Departmental functions, including administrative and communications, for example Social media content, support for E-newsletters, updating of data-bases and desk-based assessments.
- Regular liaison with Operations Team on department's deliverables, including departmental reporting.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- A teaching qualification with minimum 1 years' teaching experience.
- Educated to Degree level or 3 years relevant experience.
- 2 years project management / coordination experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in development of educational resources.
- Minimum 1 year experience of delivery of workshops.
- 1 years staff supervision experience.
- Developed ICT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, with Excel experience.
- Full current driving licence and / or access to a suitable means of transport to enable you to carry out the duties and responsibilities.
- Post primary teaching experience.
- Experience of Canva, Mail Chimp, MIS, CMS, project management software.
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector.
- Knowledge of behaviour change.
- Knowledge of environmental matters.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **