Entry Level Financial Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + pension, career support
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45054
Expiry date: 2023-09-26
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a Financial Services organisation, based in Belfast to secure an entry-level Financial Services Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to begin a career within the Financial Sector.
- Competitive benefits package
- Free on-site parking
- Exam support and career development program
This business is a locally owned and operated Financial Planning firm, focused on delivering quality work and service to their clients. Working in a small collaborative team, you will focus on providing top service to the company's longstanding clients, putting them at the centre of everything you do! This entry-level role is a great opportunity to begin your career in financial services and develop your administration experience. The organisation will provide full support on further qualifications and are excited to welcome someone new on board who will be invested in the company journey.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Managing client databases on our back office system Intelligent Office(I.O)
- Processing new business and servicing existing clients
- Dealing with Investments companies, Insurance companies etc.
- Undertake office administration
- Updating changes in legislation and processes, internally and externally
- Basic knowledge of pensions and investments
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail, organised and a strong communicator
- Ability to communicate and empathise with clients
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.