Events and Communications Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33690
Expiry date: 2022-07-18
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a highly successful and well known Business Membership organisation based in Belfast, with the recruitment of an Events and Communication Administrator. This is a Full time and permanent opportunity and is an exciting opportunity to work with a range of businesses across Northern Ireland. This role would suit a confident communicator with event management experience
Our client is an award winning, quality assured, customer focused membership organisation. It is a well-known network for business with a membership of 1,200 businesses representing over 100,000 employees. It includes Corporates, SMEs and Micro businesses from a wide-range of sectors including manufacturing, IT, financial services, agri-foods and the professional sector.
The Events and Communication Administrator plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth preparation and communication of key events and as such takes on a number of duties as listed below;
- Generate email marketing communications for core business areas
- Administrative support for the organisation's live and online events such as booking customers, suppliers, liaising with key stakeholders along with the set up and management of events
- Upload content to the website on a daily basis
- Event planning administrative tasks such as adding event details to company website and CRM
- Support the realisation of sponsor agreements by facilitating contractual communications elements in a timely and effective manner
- Support the collection and maintenance of the company's corporate database ensuring that the database is compliant with current Regulatory and Legislative requirements
- Prepare effective presentations for the team
- Preparation of regular sponsorship reports for company partners
- General Administration duties supporting the team
- Assist in the delivery of the overall company strategy
- Undertake any other duties required, as directed by the Head of Communications & Engagement and the Chief Executive.
It is expected that the role will evolve and transform, the post holder will therefore be expected to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing requirements of the organisation.
- Salary is £20 - £22K
- 22 days holiday + 11 stat days
- Hybrid working
- 5% pension
- Healthcare plan
- Group Income protection
- Death in Service x 4
- Early finish at 4pm on a Friday
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **