Events and Finance Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43396
Expiry date: 2023-07-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be working exclusively with our client, CO3 Chief Officers, with the recruitment of an Events and Finance Administrator. This is a permanent role that offers hybrid working and a salary of £23,000-£24,000.
- Competitive Salary £23,000-£24,000
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Statutory Days
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working
At Co3 the company are a network of third sector leaders who inspire and support through building peer connections, skills development, and advocacy. They have a rich heritage in leadership development spanning some of the largest charities and social enterprises through to medium and well-known third sector organisations. They are a growing organisation that has substantially increased their membership numbers from 60 in 1998 to over 760 as of January 2023.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is a dynamic role that comes with a varied workload, if you are an individual that enjoys being part of an engaging environment then this is ideal for you. Your responsibilities will be split across both events and finance administration, giving you the unique opportunity to gain further or new experience in both areas. Below is a list of some of the main duties that you will come across within this position.
- Events Management - Complete end to end event management for all CO3 training and networking, using internal CRM. Liaise with Communications Executive to ensure consistency, promote events via agreed communications. Creating the event confirmation emails providing all relevant information to attendees. Setting up rooms for events in CO3, providing tea/coffee, organising catering as required and general maintenance of a clean office environment ensuring areas are kept tidy upon arrival of visitors.
- Flagship Events - Manage the CO3 Leadership Awards, includes setting up the nomination system, organising judging panels and managing all communication to judges and nominees. Managing the registrations (inc. the desk on the day of the conference), prepayments for the CO3 Annual Conference and working with the wider team to ensure an excellent experience for delegates.
- Evaluation & Impact - Create and send evaluation forms for all training and events, assessing the effectiveness of these, distribute evaluation forms to delegates at the end of events, encouraging as much feedback as possible. Collate feedback through to the CO3 Impact Report for presentation to the team and board on a quarterly basis.
- The finance administration responsibilities within this role include credit control, achieving pre-payments for all events, memberships are paid in a timely fashion, liaising with the Membership Coordinators to ensure members have received outstanding invoice reminders.
- Monitoring debtors, reaching out to missed payments and following up.
- Updating database with accurate records of information in line with GDPR.
- General admin, answering calls and emails, directing to the appropriate manager if unable to answer the enquires.
- Supporting the CO3 Board and Chief Executive, providing diary management, confirming attendance, and sending out papers ahead of meetings, organisational and acting PA support, writing minutes of Board and Committee meetings and following up on these in agreed timelines.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Adaptable individual who is able to prioritise tasks and work from their own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills, being able to follow up with tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience organising and managing events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.