Executive Administrator (HR)
Location: Holywood, County Down
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41866
Expiry date: 2023-05-30
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a successful and premium business, to recruit an HR Administrator/ EA on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent organisation in a stage of continual growth, presenting opportunities for long term development. The business is located in Holywood and has an excellent reputation within the market.
- Assisting in all aspects of HR across the business, including recruitment, on boarding and performance reviews.
- High level data input, ensuring that systems are kept up to date.
- Providing executive support through diary management, travel arrangements, administration and booking of meetings/ events.
- Assist in preparation of important materials, reports and documents.
- Offer a high-class service to both the internal team and external clients, building strong relationships for long-term success.
- Previous experience within HR administration and providing support to director/ board level.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work off own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail and confident in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong systems experience, including all MS packages, particularly Excel and HRMS.
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with a drive for success.
The package for this role is a salary range of £25,000- £30,000 dependant on experience, with extensive opportunities for progression and development. With an attractive working week of Monday- Friday, this is a fantastic organisation with a host of attractive benefits. Offering the opportunity work within an excellent team, gaining a wealth of experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **