Executive Assistant (1 Year Contract)
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40971
Expiry date: 2023-04-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a successful FMCG business to recruit an Executive Assistant. This role is a full-time, one year maternity cover position. Our client is highly successful within the industry, working alongside multiple leading retailers across the UK.With a strong presence within the market, this role is offering the opportunity to gain excellent experience within a thriving industry, and to work alongside a fantastic team.
- Providing executive support through diary management, travel arrangements, administration and booking of meetings/ events.
- Assist in preparation of important materials, reports and documents.
- Offer a high-class service to both the internal team and external clients, building strong relationships for long-term success.
- Managing of business communications including inbox, social platforms, and company website, ensuring strong levels of communication.
- The ideal candidate must be coming with strong EA/PA experience in order to be considered for this position.
- A strong communicator with abilities to build strong relationships.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, producing a high standard of outcomes.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment and able to work off their own initiative.
- IT proficient, with experience in using all Microsoft Packages.
The package for this role includes a competitive salary which can be discussed upon interview, alongside a variety of wider benefits. Based in Dungannon, our client offers free on-site parking and a working week of Monday- Friday.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **