Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £36000.00 per annum + pension, 10% bonus
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46708
Expiry date: 2023-11-09
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a global technology organisation in the search for a newly created Executive Assistant (to C-suite) position.
- £35-£36k +10% bonus
- Hybrid/flexible working policy (1 day in office)
- Home office setup provided
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days plus stat days and some bonus leave days
- Great pension plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Private medical insurance
A fantastic organisation in a rapid phase of growth and change, this business focuses on delivery to their Professional Services clients - operating globally, mainly from New York, Belfast, the wider UK and some of Europe. They have won many awards and recognised by many as the best in what they do. Now acquired by a new private equity firm - they are excited to be on their biggest journey yet.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is a newly created Executive Assistant position, in which you can truly shape and mould in a true, seasoned EA fashion. The SLT haven't had an EA before, so this is your opportunity to showcase how a fantastic EA can truly elevate them as a team, and ensure the ball isn't dropped.
The main parts of the role will include;
- Diary management across multiple time zones
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones
- Travel arrangements (monthly travel)
- Travel expenses
- Generating reports for the CEO, preparing presentations, formatting documents
- Preparing the CEO for board meetings
This is a brilliant opportunity if you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will enjoy bringing calm to the chaos, and working through ambiguity, having the ability to adapt and mould to certain situations and changing tact for the requirements of the business.
This is a newly created role, and you will be excited at the thought of assembling the car whilst driving at high speed!!
- Have at least 3 years EA experience in a Senior EA position
- Worked in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Enjoy supporting multiple executives in your role
- Hold strong knowledge across the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Be adaptable, proactive, and process driven
This is a busy role, and if you enjoy thinking outside the box, this is for you. There will be a requirement for you to flex with the needs of the business, and at times (once or twice a month) that may mean assisting with a task on US hours. This will be entirely managed by you and you will have autonomy to figure out what works best for you, and how to prioritise your working hours each week.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.